Monday, November 08, 2004

Working at my dad's office clearly means something. It's so significant one can often tend to overlook it. Or maybe even not see it when it's looking you straight in the eye. It's called BOREDOM. I guess too much free time is bad time. But I guess getting a salary for doing nothing is still worthwhile. *Sighs* Beats sleeping.

Finished reading Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. It's a good book. Riveting read. Yea, the one and irrefutable Mr Brown. Shit! Did I just made him sound like some "Cat in the Hat" character? Sounds like it anyways. Mr Brown is a brilliant author I tell ya. Get all his novels. Me & ma wifey got 'em all.

Titles Include:

Angels & Demons ( Part I )
The Da Vinci Code ( Part II )
Digital Fortress ( Stand-alone )

There're more, but these are the more popular ones you'd find when you walk into MPH, or Popular, Borders or any other major booksellers. A promise, it's a read.

Time to start on another collection of novels aye? Hrmmm was wondering about Sci-fi novels. Anyone has any book recommendations to share? I'd be more than glad to listen :)

P.s. Once again, I miss ma wifey. Love her tonnes, and I.... I love her ;)